X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with an aero scout

My aero scout was in freezing temperatures for a few days. The battery is working and takes a full charge. When I try to cycle it, the receiver starts beeping and the propeller moves a little bit with each beep. It won’t cycle through. Any ideas?

Looking for a small but not to small pipercub type airplane

Comment

The Ilike top wing type planes

Comment

Originally posted by Beau McCarver View Post
        My aero scout was in freezing temperatures for a few days. The battery is working and takes a full charge. When I try to cycle it, the receiver starts beeping and the propeller moves a little bit with each beep. It won’t cycle through. Any ideas?
        Hi Beau, I don't own an aeroscout, or any newer generation spectrum radio gear, but the condition you are describing sounds like the ESC will not arm. It might be in programming mode. Check the manual on programming mode to see what steps need to be taken to get out of it. Of course, always check that no wires are loose or off the receiver first. Take the prop off to be safe as well. Sometimes just moving the trim on the throttle up or down will solve the issue. Hopefully someone else with some spectrum expertise will chime in.
        Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Hi Beau… you might also check that your throttle stick is all the way down, and if it is, try a few clicks of down trim on the throttle….

Comment

Working...
          X