X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Timber EVO SafeMode Problem

I've been trying to bind my Turbo Timber EVO with a Radiomaster TX, Safe mode seems to initialize on model, but I don't get surface movement after the initial battery installation. I went back to my Spectrum TX which used to work with this model just fine, and after binding, I get the double dance, but safe is not actually working on the TX either.

Is there a forward programming screen option in your transmitter? If not, there’s your problem.

Comment

Check flight modes. Easiest to do with forward programming. Did you bind with or without safe select enabled?

Comment

I shouldn't need ( and don't think I can even get to)Forward Programming unless I "unlock" the receiver which I have not done. In the Bind process with either the RADIOMASTER or the SPEKTRUM the plane does the double dance to indicate that it is in SAFE mode. It WAS working with the Spektrum a few days ago but it doesn't anymore.

Comment

Suggest rebinding in this manner. Then move the model around to observe control surfaces.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	87
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	397289
          If still not working you might delete the model in your transmitter that add it back and bind as shown above. This would enable safe always until you put it on a switch. ​
          Attached Files

Comment

I've bound a couple of other planes today and yesterday with no problem whatsoever. I'm thinking that there is a problem in the receiver itself. It thinks its in safe but doesn't act that way. As I said going back to my 'old' transmitter which used to work, it no longer does ..

Comment

I assume, you created a new profile on the new transmitter, but the receiver still has the old Spektrum receiver bind connection in its memory.
              since you don’t have a non-cracked Receiver (I assume it’s AR637A?
              I would reconnect with your Spektrum tran and do the Factory Reset to your receiver. Once it reboots, shut it all down. Go into your RadioMaster and delete your TT EVO profile. Then start new just like you just bought the TT. Note which AUX channel AS3X/SAFE use by default and make sure your switch on your Tran matches up. Adjust as needed. Let me know how you make out. In order to fully use the gyro, your receiver might be the weak point and you’ll need to do the cable/computer Spektrum firmware update deal. I have done that on all my xxxxA BNF receivers so all my planes can be programmed the same way.
              good luck.. let us know how you make out.
              GG

Comment

Horizon Hobby responded. Luckily I had the programming cable, and I downloaded the proper SRM file and re-programmed the receiver. It is now working with both EdgeTX on the RadioMaster and on the DX6e. What a &#%@load of time I spent on this !!!! Thanks to all of you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillBilly View Post
                  Horizon Hobby responded. Luckily I had the programming cable, and I downloaded the proper SRM file and re-programmed the receiver. It is now working with both EdgeTX on the RadioMaster and on the DX6e. What a &#%@load of time I spent on this !!!! Thanks to all of you for your help.
                  Glad you got it all figured out.. I suspected your locked receiver was the problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X