X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris,

I'm also wondering about the power set up. Did you get the ARF (without the electrics) or did you get the complete package? 4S or 6S power set up?

Comment

Originally posted by marty 72 View Post
      Thanks for the landing video. I would say based on the landing, that the plane looks to be lightly wing loaded which is great (that's why it flies scale). I have a Seagull Neuport 28, it's beautiful and it flies great, but its heavily wing loaded, so it has to be flown fast and landed fast. It's a shame because it just doesn't fly scale.

This brings me back to the question I was asking, All up Weight. What I mean is the total weight of the plane, ready to fly (including battery). Have you weighed your plane, battery weight isn't important, as it's easy to add.
      Ah ok It's at 6 lbs total flying weight. that includes 8oz in the nose. It's very light for it's size

Comment

Originally posted by marty 72 View Post
        Chris,

I'm also wondering about the power set up. Did you get the ARF (without the electrics) or did you get the complete package? 4S or 6S power set up?
        I put in a 4250 KV800 motor 60 amp ESC . 4S 2200 battery. and a spectrum receiver.

Comment

Working...
        X