Sorry I just couldn't pass it up. It may be a while before I get it in the air the wind is relentless this time of year. I'll be sure to let you know when I do.
Official FlightLineRC 1120mm FW-190 V2 Thread
Collapse
X
-
Do that my friend. Our weather had been real go with winds on 5 to 10 mph for a while and then woke up this morning and its snowing. Only suppose to get an inch and the winds are going to be only 7 to 10 mph and temps getting to almost 60 at 1 oclock. Might still get a chance to fly this afternoon.:Rainning::p51:Cool:
Dewey lComment
-
Last couple of days we have been in the 50s and 60s with north winds 15 to 30. Last week winds WSW 30 to 40 gusting over 60 we lost over One Million acres and thousands of head of livestock to wildfires here in the Texas Panhandle.Comment
-
Man im sorry to hear about that. I dont have regular tv because i just dont eant it and only get the news by word of mouth or at breakfast at the restrant in the morning with the boss. Are you in the area of the wild fires
I thought i had heard of some in Wyoming but i didn't know they were in texas to. If so grab your family and planes and get somewhere safe.:(
Dewey lComment
-
They were actually about 90 miles north of us. We have had a few hear the largest was only 2,700 acres. It took us two days to get under control. The largest north of us was almost 400,000 acres over 1,000 Firefighters on it they were on it for 7 days. In the Oklahoma Panhandle one fire was over 700,000 acres and moved over 75 miles it was in three states at one time Oklahoma,Texas, and Kansas with 2,200Firefighters. The bad part is our spring fire season is just getting started.Comment
-
Wow man that is mind boggling. Hear in NC we've seldom had many but they always tend to be areas not very accessable to the firefighter. Ya'll stay safe.Dewey lComment
-
Got the fl190v2 scratch and dent in today took a quick look to see the damage WOW this was almost like stealing. The paint damage was as described the missing paint was a spot less than 1/8 in by less than 1/4 in. I'm not even going to bother with fixing it. I'm really impressed with the fit and finish of the parts and the paint is nice. The wing and horizontal stab are also very stiff love this plane can't wait to get it in the air. What a great deal.Comment
-
Congratulations Farmflyer :Cool:. Like i said you barely beat me to the draw. Look forward to your maiden.;)Dewey lComment
-
Finally had time to go through every thing and found one missing part the link that goes from the tail wheel to the rudder. Minor issue I'm sure I can find something in my spare parts to take care of that. I'm more impressed with this plane the more I look at it.Comment
-
-
I have this 190 for a couple of months now and I really like the way is flies. As has been mentioned the only real cons for this model are some of the scale things. I tried to fix a couple of them. First the flaps. I cut off the existing flaps and then designed and 3d printed some more scale like split flaps. They work pretty good and didn't hamper any of the flight characteristics that I could see. The second thing is did was to repaint the models in colors that better match the correct Luftwaffe colors. The stock colors on mine were very washed out and they had painted a black exhaust streak that extended half way down the plane that just looked horrible in my opinion. I didn't see any easy way to fix the landing gear but I did 3d print some more scale wheels and tires for it. And lastly new graphics from Callie Graphics. The first picture is the stock plane the others are my mods.Comment
-
Tim Nice job on the paint looks like I have that big black strip coming from the exhaust also! Not for long! Split flaps cool. maiden this Sat. :Cool:Comment
-
-
Nice choice going with the green hearts, JG 54!Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream
Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord
Camp my Instagram @Alpha.MakesComment
-
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment








Comment