Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im curious of all the T-28 1400mm have the same CG? this is an old thread but the latest T-28 by FMS seems to be quite tail heavy on a 3s 3000mah, any idea why?
    maybe use a 4S 3000?
    DLG GLiders

Comment

Originally posted by glideher View Post
      im curious of all the T-28 1400mm have the same CG? this is an old thread but the latest T-28 by FMS seems to be quite tail heavy on a 3s 3000mah, any idea why?
      maybe use a 4S 3000?
      If you have the 1400mm then you need 4s minimum, now if the plane has the 500kv motor and 70amp esc you can fly it on a 5s, have been with the three I have ( V3's).

Ron.
      AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post

If you have the 1400mm then you need 4s minimum, now if the plane has the 500kv motor and 70amp esc you can fly it on a 5s, have been with the three I have ( V3's).

Ron.
        this is the 1400 version with retracts 850kv motor, we have tried 70mm and 80mm CG, she tips over every time, we will try a bigger battery and some lead weights, very strange
        DLG GLiders

Comment

The T-28 is a tricycle landing gear, how is it tipping over? Tipping back on the cg stand, then if you follow some of the advice that others have done by cutting out the foam and moving the battery forward, that should fix your problem if using the right size battery for this plane.
          AMA 424553

Comment

if i understand it correctly you have a fms 1400mm t28 ive had several and they all cg perfectly with a 4s 4000 batt with the back of the battery at the drop off toward the front of the plane...

Comment

Working...
            X