Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Timber arrived today from Motion RC. I have a couple of the UMX versions. They are good fun and small enough that I can fly them around in my back yard...I just need to watch out for an obstacle here and there: a 10x12 shed, my buddies covered MC trailer, the 4ft fence around the dog/pet area my Ex insisted on putting up (she took her dog with her), my sister's SUV (when is she gonna leave!!) and my buddies SUV. Area is about 80ft wide by 250ft long and surrounded by tall pine trees and my house. A little "pocket" of mostly stable air even when it is breezy out. I fly helis out there on occasion as well. Can't wait to get the 1555mm Timber together and down to the flying field. I still have a lot to learn so the SAFE select feature will come in handy - works great with the UMX Timbers...I switch SAFE off once I'm up and flip it back on when I get into trouble. Over time I will get better and hopefully won't need to turn SAFE on at all in the future, but knowing it is there helps the mental side of learning to fly.

Comment

Working...
    X