X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official FMS 1470mm B-25 Thread

Motion RC is pleased to announce the release of the FMS 1470mm B-25. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this iconic aircraft.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

I picked up a second hand FMS B-25 awhile back and wondering if anyone knows what the proper balance point is for this plane. It has a supposed balance point marked on the wing but I am not sure if that is correct or not.

Comment

Re: FMS B-25

from the FMS manual:

Attached Files

Comment

Thank You Mark! Now I will recheck my B-25.

Comment

i've been interested in this B-25...can you let us know how it flies ?

Comment

As soon as the weather warms up a little bit and it stops raining I will be trying out this plane again. I have flown it about 3 times and it flew well but I think my balance was off on it, now that I have the proper cg range setting I expect it to fly a lot better.

Comment

RE: FMS B-25

I just ordered one of these beauties last Friday, and it arrived yesterday. I got the silver Panchito version, but I'm going to pull the decals and do it up like "Maid in the Shade", which the Arizona Wing of the CAF recently finished restoring:

I'm creating my own set of water slide decals that are almost complete. I'll post back with further pics and a maiden report.
              Pat

Comment

I couldn't really find a "main" thread on this bird, so I'll just continue to post on this one. As I said above, I got this plane back in November 2014 (can't believe it's been that long already!), and I pulled the Panchito decals off, did a little repainting, and put on decals for Maid in the Shade, which is stationed at the CAF here in Mesa.

Here's some pics of the result.
                Attached Files
                Pat

Comment

Pat, It is good to see you here!

All the best,
                  Konrad

Comment

Konrad,

Good to see you as well! Looking forward to exciting new stuff from Motion RC, FlightLine, and Freewing!
                    Pat

Comment

Lets not forget the other fine products MotionRC markets and sell!

All the best,
                      Konrad

Comment

Yes indeed. Just ordered the new FMS P-40B. Looking forward to that one!
                        Pat

Comment

hey you B-25 guys, i was @ the ***en Museum last year in Granite Falls MN. and got this footage of their B-25 "Paper Doll"  and many of their other warbirds, P-51s P-40s And a P-38 all starting up and taking off. The B-25 was originally the state side trainer "Sunday Punch"check it out if you want the B-25 backfires on start up  :) .

AKA meltor

Comment

jagdpanther9 thanks for posting the vid all wonderful planes.

Comment

i can tell ya this plane flys great...very gentle and yet fun as can be....I don't recommend the kit version though lol....looks like spilled speggetti with all the wires etc to hook up...

Comment

My buddy bought one and finally got around to putting it together and we were both pleased how well it flew. Seemed very well behaved.
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

I love the FMS B-25. I currently have 4 operational B-25s!

Bob

Comment

Bob, how does the nose gear hold up?
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Pardon my confusion.
                                      Is there a V2 or such that was announced today?
                                      If so how does this one differ from the one that has been around for a couple of years?
                                      Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
                                      R. A. Heinlein

Comment

nah They are taking the most populated threads on certain planes and turning them into "OFFICIAL" so they can link them to the store.
                                        AMA 1102566

Comment

Working...
                                        X