X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELK Lake Regatta

We like sailboats in Central Oregon because of all the beautiful hi-country lakes we have, many which prohibit motor boats...I still keep three sailboats in the shop, but am looking forward to one of the new Bancroft Warships...

looks like it's really easy to practice social distancing up there lol. absolutely beautiful part of the country. thanks for sharing.

Comment

fastphil Thank you for your service and sacrifice, FastPhil! I used to be an avid kayaker and canoe paddler, but my backdrops were never as dramatic as yours. The Cascades are beautiful from any angle. I was in Bend in '99 but never got up to Elk Lake. If I see a guy there with a sailboat or two next time I'm there, I'll say hi!

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha and serpent tracer....I luv my sailboats, but the new Fletcher's are just awesome...!

Comment

RC Sailors in Central Oregon / Bend / LaPine, when you are up and running, please contact me for some hi-country lake action....we have more than a dozen crystal clear beautiful lakes in our immediate area...!

Comment

Working...
          X