X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bancroft DragonForce 65 V7 Discussion Thread

Joysway DragonForce 65 V7 655mm (25.7") Racing Sailboat from Bancroft - RTR - BNC1048-001

Click image for larger version  Name:	bancroft-dragonforce-65-v6-655mm-25-7-racing-sailboat-rtr-motion-rc-30092103123129.jpg Views:	0 Size:	123.4 KB ID:	355561

There are few R/C modeling activities more peaceful than sailing a yacht on a summer’s evening enjoying a gentle, constant breeze on your preferred pond. Likewise, few activities can be more exciting than racing like a captain in the America’s Cup, using a model yacht against similarly-equipped competitors that places your sailing skills to the test!

Bancroft is pleased to offer the world-renown DragonForce 65 sailing yacht, a model perfectly suited to either activity. Manufactured by Joysway Model Co., it’s now available for sale through Motion RC!

Available in both PNP (no transmitter or receiver) and RTR (includes transmitter and receiver) versions, these models arrive highly prefabricated and ready for final assembly and rigging.

V7 improvements include a new, improved sail winch servo and a revised boat stand that allows both vertical or horizontal securement of the model for convenient storage, transport, and maintenance.

With active chapters in eight countries, DF racing has become an economical and enjoyable portal into the sport of RC sailing. Visit www.dfracing.world for information, rules, competition chapters, and events.
    Highly Prefabricated, Radio Installed

The DragonForce 65 RTR arrives mostly assembled, awaiting final rigging and addition of 8 x AA Alkaline batteries (4 each for transmitter and receiver).
    Corrosion-Resistant Fittings and Hardware

Stainless steel fittings and hardware, many with reliability-enhancing rubber seals ensure years of trouble-free performance and reliability from your DragonForce 65.
    Majestic Performer In Any Conditions

Thanks to its mylar racing jib and mainsail, the DragonForce 65 is a capable performer in both light and heavy wind conditions, providing the versatility to delight both expert and new sailors!
    Interference-Free 2.4GHz Radio System

Sail with confidence knowing you’re in complete control using the reliable and comfortable included 2.4GHz radio system to accurately guide your DF65.
    Features:
    • RTR-Includes Transmitter, receiver, rudder servo and sail winch
    • Fully painted and decorated hull and sails
    • Extruded carbon fiber masts and boom tubes
    • Extruded aluminum keel with zinc alloy ballast bulb
    • Display stand included
    Includes:
    • Bancroft DragonForce 65 V7 655mm (25.7") Racing Sailboat - RTR
    • 2.4Ghz Radio and Receiver, pre-installed
    • Steering servo, pre-installed
    • 8x AA batteries
    Requires:Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL : 14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL : intermediate
    BUILD TIME : 90-120 minutes
    Scale N/A
    Length 650mm / 25.7in
    Width 116.5mm / 4.6in
    Height 1338mm / 52.7in
    Hull Material ABS Plastic
    Battery AA Battery
    Battery Quantity 8
    Battery Connector JST
    Motor N/A
    Motor Quantity N/A
    Propeller Material N/A
    Contra-Rotating Propeller N/A
    ESC N/A
    ESC Waterproof Splash-Proof
    ESC Quantity N/A
    Radio 4 Channel
    Receiver Channels 5

Thank you having me a member of the group. I am a newbie, just purchased my new DF 65 v7. I am still waiting for delivery. I have been reading to get as much sailing tips & tricks as far as possible. I have done a couple of races, before I purchased my DF 65, and I enjoyed it quite a lot. If anyone would like to share any kind of info, regarding their experiences, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

I haven't raced it, but I like mine, seems fast and easy to sail.

Comment

Would appreciate any tips on assembling a new DF y65 V7. Thanks.

Comment

Received the DF 65v7 (PNP - without remote) as a gift. Super excited about the boat and assembly is going well. Just need a proper remote to complete the build so I'm looking for recommendations on a proper transmitter/receiver.

Comment

Just purchased the DF 65v7 - PNP. Side purchase of the SkyFly FS-I6 . Wondering do all parts needed to sail come with this? Example of the battery holder, etc. Thanks

Comment

New to RC Sailboat Racing here, a couple of general questions;

1) Noticed most/all boats have numbers on their sails. How are these determined? Just pick a number you like, or do you have to register somewhere?
              2) How do you get the number on your sail? Stickers?
              3) Can you paint the hull of your boat? What paint can you use?

Comment

Working...
              X