X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera Slot Cars???

So recently I have found my new obsession in digital slot car racing. Just curious how many of my fellow hobby lovers are interested in slot car racing. Do you have a track? If yes let’s see them what’s everyone running and what’s your favorite brand of slots? Check out my video on setting up a Carrera track and some of the awesome features available now.

I have a Carrera digital track that I'm running the 1/24 cars and I love it. It was a little steep in price when I purchased it but well worth it. You put it together and plug it in and there's nothing else you have to do. The cars have lights and can change lanes with no issues. You can also download the app on your phone that talks to the track.

I also have a Scalextric digital track but it only fits 1/32 slot cars. I think it's probably my favorite at this point just because it doesn't take up as much space. I have to only set one track up at a time. Here's my setup of the Scalextric one. https://newrcracer.com/what-is-a-slot-car-track/

Comment

Sorry, I'm just getting used to the forum and put the link in the wrong place.
      A slot car track track allows electric toy cars to race around at different speeds. The cars fit into a slot which allows them to stay on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by jzure View Post
        Sorry, I'm just getting used to the forum and put the link in the wrong place.
        JZ, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Glad to have you onboard, Sir. No worries with regard to post placement. You are able to delete your own posts within 24 hours. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
        X