X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losi No Prep

Just bought the Losi no-prep drag Chevelle. I wanted a small scale muscle car with good scale realism (I have no intention of drag racing it). The Spektrum radio equipment was for crap so out it went, and in went a Radiolink 7 channel system. The Spektrum Brushless ESC/Motor was replaced with a Castle Motor & ESC. A ESS One sound system was installed also. The body was dropped, and the rear spoiler was removed. So there would be no body post or clips showing, the body post holes were filled by hole punching the spoiler (for the exact matching plastic) along with a dab of UV resin underneath. Magnets installed to keep the body in place.

Click image for larger version  Name:	70 Chevelle.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.8 KB ID:	377009

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230502_164240.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.8 KB ID:	377010

One thing left to do, and I hope I didnt screw up...this is where I need some advice. According to my research, this Losi is based off of the Mini B/T. This car came stock as a Peg Leg. Meaning its NOT posi traction or rather its limited slip. I went and bought the Hot Racing Losi Mini T 2.0 steel spool differential assembly in order to make it a posi traction rear end. My Idea is to pour a small amount of bleach down, and film it smoking the tires doing a burnout.

My question is: Will the Hot Racing spool work in this car? I have no clue as this is my 1st Losi to mess with. I rolled the dice. Can anyone advise?
    Thanx in advance...

BTW: The inspiration for this entire build came from Danny Huynh...this guy is unreal:

Attached Files

Absolutely, I get your excitement about Chevelle. For awesome high-quality clothespin images​, I'd recommend checking out their official website and social media accounts. They often share exclusive content, behind-the-scenes shots, and stunning live performance pictures. Another great option is fan communities and forums where fellow enthusiasts share their collection. You might find unique shots or rare images there. Also, don't forget to explore platforms like Flickr and Instagram, where photographers often upload their concert shots. Happy wallpaper hunting!

Comment

Working...
    X