Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIscussion Thread: Huina C972M 1/14 Scale Wheel Loader - RTR

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grosporina i know mine has a lot of that slop too. No matter the position it’s in. I really noticed it when grading my roads but it is worse when it gets toward the back tilt with a load. It gets frustrating when you get a full bucket and it gets to that tipping point and you lose so much of it when it flips back. I’ve learned and work the machine accordingly, as it’s not perfect and as tight a tolerance it’s still pretty fun. I generally keep my loads smaller but since I do most of my playtime outside, losing dirt is not that big a deal anymore. But split peas all over the floor! That could be a problem.

Comment

Ok thanks. That's reassuring, and yeah it's a double edged sword. I take advantage of the "floppiness" sometimes to tap down the load in the bucket.
      Now I can get back to "work", those peas aren't going to move themselves.

Comment

Finally!!! Top Race sent me another new control board and it paired fine with the radio and I am back in business. Good news too, it looks like a newly redesigned board. Hopefully MRC will get parts and it will be a quicker process in making any future repairs. However I think they are over a year delayed even releasing the Huina products. Well when they do come they are worth the wait. You’ll see.
        By the way this loader is all wheel drive and for it’s size and price point is really hard to beat.

Comment

I bought the competition one, WL 14800. I read some discussion about them not being 4x4, however I checked and it's 4x4, when you drive the 4 wheels forward and when you drive the 4 wheels backwards. Here are some photos.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Too Many Hobbies View Post
            Youtube has the answers for everything....lol.

I didn't even know it had 2 drive motors after running it....was surprised to see it had a dedicated motor for each direction. Makes me wonder if I can re-wire somehow to get both motors to work together in one direction. The truck would be a beast!
            I checked and in my (WL 14800) similar to Huina 1583 the two engines (front and rear) rotate in the same direction.

Comment

Does anyone know which ones and where can I buy the parts to increase the height of the arms? Alternatively, I am setting up a small ramp to be able to load the dumpers.

Comment

ERJ-DF congrats on the wheel loader. Loads of fun! As far as increasing height on arms I have not seen or found any mods to increase height. I also use a ramp or a dugout for the dump truck to drive into to max load it. You can do a mod for the bucket tilt arm to increase the bottom end tilt which also keeps it from tilting back and spilling on the loader. That’s the only bucket arm mod that I’ve seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Baysim80 View Post
                  ERJ-DF congrats on the wheel loader. Loads of fun! As far as increasing height on arms I have not seen or found any mods to increase height. I also use a ramp or a dugout for the dump truck to drive into to max load it. You can do a mod for the bucket tilt arm to increase the bottom end tilt which also keeps it from tilting back and spilling on the loader. That’s the only bucket arm mod that I’ve seen.
                  Grateful for the idea, I will research. I was surprised at how much it is possible to have fun with the loader. I see that the "star" of this game is going to be the excavator, but I found a glow in the loader.

Comment

ERJ-DF yes the excavator is the star. You can get a quick change attachment for the excavator that plugs into the accessory port on the small arm and you can get a bigger bucket and a scarifier and that really adds to the fun. But I have found that the wheel loader is the workhorse of all my equipment. MRC has a 3500mah that fits well into the battery tray that adds loads of time and increased performance throughout the battery life. Good price too. I get well over an hour run times.

Comment

Originally posted by Baysim80 View Post
                      ERJ-DF yes the excavator is the star. You can get a quick change attachment for the excavator that plugs into the accessory port on the small arm and you can get a bigger bucket and a scarifier and that really adds to the fun. But I have found that the wheel loader is the workhorse of all my equipment. MRC has a 3500mah that fits well into the battery tray that adds loads of time and increased performance throughout the battery life. Good price too. I get well over an hour run times.
                      Hi. I appreciate this battery tip of yours more. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                      X