Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Diecast Masters 1/20 Scale Caterpillar 330D L Diecast Excavator Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Diecast Masters 1/20 Scale Caterpillar 330D L Diecast Excavator Discussion Thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	diecast-masters-1-20-scale-caterpillar-330d-l-diecast-excavator-rtr-motion-rc-34454810788025.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	372777

The 300 series mark the modern era of Cat® excavators, with over 60 models available today. No machine stands more proudly than the Caterpillar® 330D L , the “L” referring to a long undercarriage design for improved traction and stability. With an operating weight of more than 35 tons, the 330D L raised the bar for the category. Now, Motion RC proudly offers the DCM Cat® 330D L replica in 1:20 scale radio control diecast metal model. Officially licensed by Caterpillar®, this model perfectly replicates the color, graphics, and operation of the 1:1 scale vehicle. When operating the model, you will instantly feel the power and precision that have made Cat® the world’s largest and most respected name in earthmoving!

Combine this incredible diecast operating replica with Motion RC’s industry-leading customer service and product support for a package that cannot be beat!
    Impressive Presence

At almost 19” long and weighing over 12 lbs., the Diecast Masters 330D L creates an impressive presence at your scale construction site. Officially licensed Caterpillar® paint and graphics result in an impressive model at work or on display.
    A Complete Package

In addition to its RTR format, the 330D L includes protective packaging to protect your model during storage or transportation to the worksite.
    Features:
    • Genuine Caterpillar® Yellow paint, a color available only to licensees of Caterpillar Inc
    • Copyrighted "Power Edge" trade dress reflects look of 330D L machine built between 2006-2008
    • Individual boom, stick and bucket movements mimic the real 330D L
    • Precision track control for forward, reverse, and steering actions
    • Realistic 360-degree rotation accommodates dig, carry, and dump operations
    • Sound system mimics engine noise as well as track, swing arm, boom, stick, and bucket movements
    • Robust mechanics for strength and durability
    • Precision-machined gear set
    • Precision roll-screw style, ball-bearing supported transmission and drive system
    • Heavy-duty diecast components
    • Efficient motors and extended use rechargeable battery provides 45-60 minutes of operation on a single charge
    Includes:
    • 1/20 Scale Caterpillar 330D L Diecast Excavator - RTR
    • 2.4 GHz Transmitter
    • 7.4V 2000mAh Rechargeable LiPo Battery Pack
    • USB Charger
    • AAA batteries for Transmitter
    Requires:
    • Nothing, everything is included
    Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL : 14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
    BUILD TIME : Less Than 15 Minutes
    Scale 1/20
    Length 521mm / 20.5"
    Width 178mm / 7"
    Height 479mm / 18.8"
    Weight 5,700g / 200oz
    Wheelbase N/A
    Ground Clearance N/A
    Body Metal, factory painted and decorated
    Chassis Metal
    Drivetrain 2WD
    Wheel Size (Diameter x Width) N/A
    Wheel Hex Size N/A
    Tire Tread N/A
    Bushing Material N/A
    Suspension N/A
    Shock Type N/A
    Transmission Metal-geared
    Gear Pitch N/A
    Internal Gear Ratio N/A
    Final Drive Ratio N/A
    Pinion N/A
    Spur Gear N/A
    Differential N/A
    Ball Bearings Yes
    Brakes Electronic
    Electronic Speed Control Forward/Reverse with XT30 connector
    Motor Dual brushed
    Battery 2S LiPo with XT30 connector (included)
    Max Battery Dimensions (L x W x H) N/A
    Servos N/A
    Radio Multi-Channel (included)
    Lights No
    Sound Yes
    Water Resistant No
    Skill Level Beginner
    Assembly Time Less Than 15 Minutes
    Recommended Environment Outdoors

“Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum and excited to be part of this community. I’m interested in learning more about RC models and hope to share my experiences with you all. I noticed a post about a piece of equipment that seemed to be promotional in nature. I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to list promotional messages, so I wanted to ask the community for their thoughts on this topic. Is it acceptable to post promotional messages on the forum? If not, what are the guidelines for posting messages? I appreciate your help in understanding the rules of the forum.”

Comment

Nice model.
      It's definitely on my list of purchases.

Comment

Working...
      X