Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heng Long tanks from Motion RC

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long tanks from Motion RC

Any idea when pre-orders will start? Can't wait to get in line. Will the T34/85 be available in the near future?
    Steve

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Any idea when pre-orders will start? Can't wait to get in line. Will the T34/85 be available in the near future?
    Steve
    Welcome to HobbySquawk Sureshot , I don't believe we will have a pre-order for these, they will just go on sale as soon as the container arrives. On each product page be sure to click the orange button "Notify me when back in stock" and you will be emailed as soon as stock arrives

Comment

Steve
      The Heng Long T34 is one of the most reliable running models in WWII line up. My suggestion is to buy the Pro version with metal tracks and road wheels. The added weight only enhances its off road performance.

Here is mine with a Tamiya IDF M51 Sherman in the background.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D0C5E96E-3DCF-4E7C-A89B-BDB71ECAAF9B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	176.5 KB ID:	231711

Comment

Love your T34 Rubicon99, great thread you did on painting and weathering it.
        Motion does not have the T34 in their initial line up so I hope they remedy that in the near future.
        Steve

Comment

Love your T34 Rubicon99, great thread you did on painting and weathering it.
          Motion does not have the T34 in their initial line up so I hope they remedy that in the near future.
          Steve
          I read here in another thread that they did confirm they would be carrying it. I understand Motion’s Pro version will have barrel recoil. My Pro version bought elsewhere does not have this feature. I would suspect that adding the recoil option into the production line that Heng Long could not get them produced before the first shipment was sent. Definitely an option worth waiting for on the next shipment🤞🤞.

Comment

how much will the t34 cost?

Comment

Recently added 2 more Overview videos on the Tiger 1 and Panther tanks to add to our growing Tank YouTube Playlist. See the videos below and a link to the Playlist to find all the videos we have made for these tanks coming very soon.

Full playlist link:
              Motion RC is packed with battle ready RC tanks that are packed with scale features you just have to see.

Comment

I'm wanting to get a T34/85 as well.

Comment

Thought I'd bump this thread with two questions.

A recent post here stated the next shipment (after June's) would be in two to three months. However, a very recent Motion RC ad touted a new shipment soon. Which might it be (hopehopehope) ?

Will the Stug III be re-issued in 6.0 or 6.1? It was one of my early favorites, I'd love to see it again.
                  Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

The T-34 is about the same size as the Sherman. I can't wait to take my new one out for some battling.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X