Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tk6.0 clear pic of wiring

Hi alpha
    i have an m1a2 abrahams pro wich i ran for 3 weeks got upgrade bug and have put blue motors in i have from my sherman mf wiring instructions but unfortunately i carnt identify colours of the wires does any body have a photo or diagram wich clearly identify colours of the wires coming down from the turret to mfu.
    thanks
    two tanks

Originally posted by Two tanks View Post
    Hi alpha
    i have an m1a2 abrahams pro wich i ran for 3 weeks got upgrade bug and have put blue motors in i have from my sherman mf wiring instructions but unfortunately i carnt identify colours of the wires does any body have a photo or diagram wich clearly identify colours of the wires coming down from the turret to mfu.
    thanks
    two tanks
    Two tanks Welcome to Hobby Squawk, TwoTanks! Please see the attached photo showing the correct port locations for the corresponding colored wires on one of my TK6-equipped tanks. I hope this helps!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200117_234220.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	232856
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Two tanks Here's a photo I took of the diagram itself, which may me more clear than my other photo of the wiring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191202_183417.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	232862
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Hi alpha
        Thank you for your help you made connecting back up much easier what i found more supprisng,when connected motors in the same ports originally i had forwards as backwoods and left was right . I had to reverse black and red and put motor one into two and two into one but she is running quite a bit faster good main battle tank speed.
        two tanks

Comment

What is meant by LED 2 "Aiming Light"? Is that for tanks with a search light?

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
            What is meant by LED 2 "Aiming Light"? Is that for tanks with a search light?
            More or less yes.

Comment

Working...
            X