Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...I cleared it all by hand...was all woods. Just a chainsaw, rake and hedge trimmer to chop the vines.

Yeah, this is a good thread! Even if it's mostly just us 2.

I've shifted towards RC trucks and model RR. The FAA is intent on ruining the RC plane hobby, and I have over 80 planes. Many are from MRC too! But out of disgust, I put many of them in the attic, and focusing on ground based RC and model RR. I'll still fly some planes in my yard, especially the UMX planes, but AMA and FAA is not getting a dime from me anymore.

Comment

8-years ago with my first tank, and that awful electronic recoil, can't wait for the new tanks..!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAhsRZKswE

Comment

Could Model Railroading be a future product line for Motion RC ??

Comment

OK Phil I'm going to have to stop by when I get out there this summer. Are you trains track powered of battery powered?

Comment

Hey Rudinator, i'm running both track and rc / battery

Comment

fastphil...WOW!...you are truly a man and model enthusiast of vision and clarity! I'm beyond impressed with your layouts and photography! Keep those pics and new ideas coming!

Comment

Thanks shocktrooper..much appreciated..!.. I hope to get plenty more tank fotos on the railroad layout this summer, i'm still riding my SxS in the Arizona backcountry and should be home soon...

Comment

Working...
                X