You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the henglong tanks at Motion Rc be available for purchace?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the henglong tanks at Motion Rc be available for purchace?

When will the henglong tanks at Motion Rc be available for purchace?

They should be on the website before the weekend or shortly thereafter!
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha!

Comment

Are the tanks coming in at the same time as the construction vehicles?

Comment

Originally posted by Too Many Hobbies View Post
          Are the tanks coming in at the same time as the construction vehicles?
          Different manufacturers. Construction vehicles will be a little longer of a wait. Not too long though

Comment

Thanks James! I realize different manufacturers, but wishful thinking thought it might have made it on the same boat....lol.

Can't wait for the excavator!

Comment

You'll like the offering. Came across them last August in Shanghai & my son wanted to bring them all home.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone,
                Quick update on tanks. The first shipment of tanks has arrived at the US warehouse and all tanks are currently being counted and put into inventory. They should be available on the website for purchase before 16:00 on Friday. We have a considerable number of people on the Back in Stock notify list, so if there is a specific model that you are looking to purchase, I would strongly suggest that you complete your purchase as soon as you receive your email notification (or as soon as you see the Add to Cart button appear on the website). We eagerly await your feedback on this new product category. I personally own the M1A2 Abrams and the Russian T-72 and have had an absolute blast with indoor IR battles and running them outside in the dirt and grass. Great fun for all ages.

Comment

Wow..green Huinas....must have been early production? Still prefer the Yellow.

Already have 3 HL tanks...and sold one to make room. Trying not to be tempted! Need to focus on the excavator and dump truck. I have my trailer all ready for it!

Comment

Awesome! I just bought the Panther G! Can't wait for it to arrive!😀

Comment

I just popped on this one...

TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

These things are addictive. I was so blown away by how cool the Tiger looked as I opened the box I ordered a T90 before the battery had finished charging.

There's BB pellets everywhere!

Comment

I Just ordered a Leopard and an Abrams!!! Can't wait!

Bob

Comment

Just bought the King tiger :)

Comment

I will have to pass on getting the Sherman tank for now besides I do not know if there are any tank events near to my location. I have my time tied up in my Fokker DVIII right now

Comment

was happy to see the new tanks are available now,...I wanted them ALL, but decided on a T-90 and Challenger to start.. AIM FIRE !!

Comment

They are all so cool looking. On top of the Abrams and Leopard, I went back in and ordered the King Tiger and the Sherman.

Bob

Comment

One of my flying buddies was indisposed (he is a musician and had a gig), so I ordered him a Challenger II.

These tanks are flying off the shelves! If you want one, you better move!

Bob
                                    Last edited by borntoolate; Feb 22, 2020, 08:16 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by borntoolate View Post
                                      One of my flying buddies was indisposed (he is a musician and had a gig), so I ordered him a Challenger II.

These tanks are flying off the shelves! If you want one, you better move!

Bob
                                      Thanks, Bob! You save me from disappointment. I could not believe that both versions of the Challenger 2 would sell out so fast! Wow! I can't wait for battle operations to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by karltrek View Post

Thanks, Bob! You save me from disappointment. I could not believe that both versions of the Challenger 2 would sell out so fast! Wow! I can't wait for battle operations to begin.
                                        No problem! I am just glad you answered my text!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                        X