X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my henglong smoke unit

How many drops are you supposed to put into your henglong tank so as to not flood the system?

Hi Slurve,
    I removed mine from my new tank during strip down for repaint and rebuild without seeing if it worked but from everything I have read for years on multiple forums you only need 1 drop which will give approx 1 hr of smoke.
    Any more than 1 or 2 drops can flood it and cause problems.
    Due new shipping regulations in past few yrs in many countries tank vendors do not supply the HL liquid in the box any more.

If you cannot buy the proper smoking fluid from a tank vendor then you can use regular glycerin many posts say.
    hope that helps.😃

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Sabre27 is correct, just one drop is plenty. "Less is more"! The fluid is inserted into the same tube out of which the exhaust effect is emitted, so too much fluid will clog that tube, preventing the heated exhaust to exit, which will quickly bog down the generator.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
          Sabre27 is correct, just one drop is plenty. "Less is more"! The fluid is inserted into the same tube out of which the exhaust effect is emitted, so too much fluid will clog that tube, preventing the heated exhaust to exit, which will quickly bog down the generator.
          So is the fluid inserted through the exhaust (the plastic piece through which it is emitted) or the tube?

Comment

Originally posted by Slurve View Post

So is the fluid inserted through the exhaust (the plastic piece through which it is emitted) or the tube?
            each tank is different, but the fluid should go where the smoke comes out.

Comment

James Thank you!

Comment

hey i also heard that you could use baby oil. is this true? or will it mess up my unit?
                thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X