• Show
Clear All

• Well it says tanks

Here are some shots I took at work
    Attached Files

Some more
    Attached Files

Comment

Want to see videos of cars being crushed check out my youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/freefallTeamOrange

and I'm evoviper on Instagram if you like my photos

Comment

"at work".... Tank guy I think you might just have as awesome a job as I do. I'm drooling over these photos.

I browsed the website a couple weeks ago. It seems very accessible for visitors to experience a tank and even get to drive one for what I think is a more than reasonable cost. I hope you have long lines of visitors.... this is the sort of thing I wish there were more of.

What is your role there? I'd dig trenches on that range and probably be just as happy.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Alpha I'm a instructor there teaching people to drive I can teach on all vehicles primarily i teach on our chieftian mk10 mbt
          we do indeed teach any and all that come we have modified the tanks to make them more accessible (to a point) and have instructor controls to assist
          our day compared to some experance days is a little more but if you were to read our comments we recive on trip advisor we get glowing reviews also because most are 2stroke we use a lot of fule and matinance is endless to keep going
          we even converted 2 tanks so that spectators get to ride on top of them
          We do normal days for genral public and corprate events

Comment

Dang! That's like allowing a kid to work in the candy store.

Comment

Working...
            X