X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sherman

I put the battery on the charger for a few minutes while I got the tank ready to turn on, and when I plugged it in and turned on the start-up it sounded good, there's a volume button, and I set it at the lowest setting,.. the tank started smoking right away, so I hit the smoke button and turned it off for now, I moved the turret and it looked like it was ready for action, the machine-gun has a button, and when you hold it down and press the main-gun button also, it's shooting...I set the recoil to the least amount easily with the buttons...then I started to move the tank, it can creep real slow, or move out fast, and it can rotate/spin in place slow and scale-like, and when you spin and rotate the turret at the same time it looks great..! the tracks are nice and it looks fantastic running thru it's moves on my folding table.! as Alpha said before, it's good to have realistic expectations, as I would not consider it a tractor rock-crawler, but instead an awesome rc display tank, capable of some battle fun.. I quickly made a battery adapter because I have a bunch of 2s batterries, and have already put in a 2500 from my heli's… the tank includes a bunch of parts to scale it out with, and I can't wait to get started..!

Looking good, FastPhil! It looks like you've already mastered the slow coordinated turret and track movements!

Have you tried the other sound sets? I like the second one.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha, yes i'm already having fun with the Sherman, I like the default one right off the bat, but i'm going to try them all ... already planning my "tank-walk", a diorama that I can run, show, and video the tanks..!

Comment

Originally posted by fastphil View Post
        Thanks Alpha, yes i'm already having fun with the Sherman, I like the default one right off the bat, but i'm going to try them all ... already planning my "tank-walk", a diorama that I can run, show, and video the tanks..!
        Sounds like you are having fun!!!!

Comment

...had a chance to start on the Sherman, and have a 6-ft table to put together a simple diorama for running and fotos, and practiced my tank walk..! Hey Alpha, I switched to the #2 sound and like it also

Comment

Working...
          X