You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove the stock 320 limited rotation turret gear ring made simple with photos.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    can anybody help me please I cannot get the inner hull to bolt into the main outer hull on my Tamiya M 26 full option Pershing tank 1/16th scale. The drive shafts don’t centre and as a result the hex bolts That hold the gearboxes to the inner hull are offline. Additionally, they are a good 4mm from the bottom of the hull?

Comment

We have modified our M41, M1, German Panther and KV-1. We did the temporary fix by filing the turret ring and leaving the wires loosely bundled while waiting for the new rings and slip rings to come from various sources. We can do 2 full rotations before they seize up. We got used to counting or I personally just go one rotation and swing back. Even when it binds we have not experienced any damage. Well.....the rings and slip rings finally showed up and I have 8 sets sitting in my spares box. We have a total of 13 H/L tanks and I'm sure we will end up using them sooner or later. I do think the 360 turret are really cool however. It's worth doing whether you just freak with it or buy the whole setup.

Comment

Working...
      X