X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your "Tank-Walk"...

Post any video of running the tank, any 'tank-walk' you have...i'm posting my first run video, and since it sets the bar so low to start, it's only up from here...

My Panther G 6.0,It's a good tank. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLze...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I have a 6-ft folding table that I have set-up to run the tanks on, with sandbags around the edges, and also in the middle to drive over, with the ends of the table clear to pivot and turret,.. I like to run my armor in as scale manner as I can, and the TK6 can slow and turn them around for some tank action, and then I recalled how model railroaders met together and each brought a 'modular- table' so they could put together a long train display, and the more modular- tables put tegether, the longer the display became, some with a theme, everybody enjoyed fixing up their table to join-up in a big fun display....and I thought about how easy and fun that could be with our tanks,..now with a big interest, tankers could meet-up at a RC fly-in's, military, veterans, community events, and line-up their tables for some beautiful scale tanks to drive down in a 'Tank Walk', open to all with a tank and table, I hope you start one at your flying club..!

Comment

...a PNW rc tank battle get together I attended with some great looking rigs

Comment

Originally posted by fastphil View Post
          ...a PNW rc tank battle get together I attended with some great looking rigs

Could you also post this in the “IR Tank In Attack” thread. It would fit there a lot better.

thanks

Comment

using the cardboard shipping box, I started the diorama for the tanks, a war-torn village street on a folding table that I can practice my "tank-walk"...I will be using some paint pens and pastel chalks to start some easy weathering on the Sherman, and comparing notes with my brother on his...

Comment

Here are a couple YouTube shorts videos taken by a friend yesterday of my Heng Long Upgrade Edition Panther G.

Comment

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Working...
                  X