Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Tank Shipment

Hello everybody

Does anyone know when the next shipment of RC tanks will be in and what the lineup will be?

I was wondering the same thing. After our son played with my Abrams yesterday, we're thinking of ordering a tank for his birthday next month.

Comment

Next shipment should arrive in approx 60 days. The next shipment will be strictly a replenishment shipment for the existing 14 tank models (both professional and upgrade editions). If we do add additional tank models this year, all the details will be posted in Squawk, in our weekly email alert, and on our YouTube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
        Next shipment should arrive in approx 60 days. The next shipment will be strictly a replenishment shipment for the existing 14 tank models (both professional and upgrade editions). If we do add additional tank models this year, all the details will be posted in Squawk, in our weekly email alert, and on our YouTube channel.
        A big T.Y. for this update Marco Polo! I have a buddy that is wanting one bad...I want another one...we've got it bad! We are newbie RC tankers and are "all eat-up with it!" Maybe MotionRC will give us a 'reserve one now option' soon?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktrooper View Post

A big T.Y. for this update Marco Polo! I have a buddy that is wanting one bad...I want another one...we've got it bad! We are newbie RC tankers and are "all eat-up with it!" Maybe MotionRC will give us a 'reserve one now option' soon?
          Don’t forget to check out the Tank Photo threads, they will help keep everyone motivated....

Comment

Originally posted by shocktrooper View Post

Just thought I would mention, the Europe warehouse just got their shipment of tanks, so they have everything in stock. They ship worldwide so that is an option if you don't want to wait for the US warehouse to get their shipment. Here is the link to the Europe website: https://www.motionrc.eu/collections/heng-long-rc-tanks

Comment

My guess is, though, shipping from the European warehouse to the US is likely to be expensive.

What we might do, then, for our son, is either let him know we're getting him one for his birthday, and that it will be ordered as soon as they arrive in stock again, or else get him an Motion RC gift card, and let him pick his own tank when they get back in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

What we might do, then, for our son, is either let him know we're getting him one for his birthday, and that it will be ordered as soon as they arrive in stock again, or else get him an Motion RC gift card, and let him pick his own tank when they get back in stock.

This!
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

We're leaning more towards the gift card, as that way, he can decide which model he likes best, and if he wants one a bit more than the gift card, he can just pay the difference. He usually gets some birthday money from his grandmother as well, so he could put that towards a nicer tank.

Comment

Working...
                  X