X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hen Long Professional Edition Tiger 1

Main Gun won"t fire the motor runs continuously. But gun will not recoil or fire, any fixes? This is a brand new just unboxed tank.

The aluminum arm that connects the airsoft unit to the barrel could be binding somewhere. there is a brass spacer that is supposed to go between the arm and the barrel, if thats missing, or if not assembled correctly the spacer can get caught between the barrel and the airsoft unit and cause this issue.

Comment

I'm having "gunnery issues too". (IR that is)

I sent the seller from whom I bought the tank the following message just now.
      "Dear toucanhobby,
      I have recently bought two tanks and for the most part have been quite happy with my purchases.
      The Tiger-1 I bought over a month ago and had to wait until just recently to buy a second tank to "battle" with. (The Sherman arrived just today)
      I was testing the Sherman's IR ability and found the Sherman can "shoot" the Tiger but the Tiger cannot shoot the Sherman.
      I seem to be having trouble with the Tigers' IR emitter. Upon closer inspection, it seems the IR diode/lens was covered with paint "over spray". I disassembled the turret and gently removed the diode and wiped the overspray from the end of the emitter.
      Unfortunately, this has not resolved the problem. As far as I can tell, the connections throughout the wiring harness are firm and connected but the IR emitter still does not affect the Sherman's IR receiver.
      I have already tried swapping the receivers between the tanks and ended up with the same results. (I tried this before opening up the Tiger)
      I have since reassembled the Tiger and it is working as before. (still unable to shoot at the Sherman)
      I am not above affecting my own repairs but I will send the tank back for repairs if necessary.
      What recommendations do you have at this point to resolve my problem?
      Thankyou for your attention."

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200314_224511.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	242548

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200314_224627.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	242549
      Hopefully, I'll get my little problem resolved soon.

Comment

Working...
      X