X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Usual" IR Battle scenarios?

I've been scouring the web for how a "usual", if there is one, IR battle is conducted. I read a "Field Order" from the FRAG site and they mention restarting your tank after being knocked out.
    This got me to thinking how do you win an IR battle? Do you just keep score on how many kills you get versus how many times you get knocked? Does everybody go till their battery is dead or is the battle timed? I'm assuming that some scenarios where last man standing wins and you don't get any restarts? They also mention referees I assume for the more serious battles.

Is this pretty much how it goes? I know this is allot but more insight would be appreciated.

I've also been told that there are "theme" battles and period tanks are encouraged for these but most are if you have a tank come join the fun.

The rules and game play vary from club to club. The one constant that is important to most clubs is the adherence to the basic Tamiya battle protocols. Which are weight class, damage speed reduction, rate of fire and hit angles.

For most clubs DEAD IS DEAD you are out. Tanks stays were it died until the battle is over. Not to say this is a hard fast rule and can change depending on the game type but I have found it to be rare.

The type of games run the spectrum of the imagination of the club members. Sometimes they are fun and fast, sometimes slow and boring, sometimes they are shootouts from hell, sometimes they come down to two tanks in a death spiral at point blank range.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post
      ,,,,For most clubs DEAD IS DEAD you are out. Tanks stays were it died until the battle is over. Not to say this is a hard fast rule and can change depending on the game type but I have found it to be rare.

The type of games run the spectrum of the imagination of the club members. Sometimes they are fun and fast, sometimes slow and boring, sometimes they are shootouts from hell, sometimes they come down to two tanks in a death spiral at point blank range.
      That makes more sense to me that if you get killed your out for the battle.

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
      X