Name:	20200413_172317.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	248796Click image for larger version

Name:	20200413_172301.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	248797
      Hello, Nice work on the Paint job. What color did you use for the pin wash? Also I used Model Master FS33722; what did you use? Thanks

Comment

I just used some of my tamiya leftover colour, thinned right down. And when I run her in mud and dust I just give it a slight dust down on the flat surfaces and don't touch the details, so you could say it's mainly all natural

Comment

Sappo I really like your avatar photo. The "Tank Biathlon" is so much fun to watch.

Tasteful weathering on your Abrams, too. It is really obscures the scale.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha, yeah I love watching the biathalons, always a blast watching the t90s drifting. Would make it better if the western nations participated

Comment

Hello Gent's, Found this site called East Cost Armory and they sell 1/16 scale 3D accessories for the M1. Have anyone of you ordered from this site before?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat 7 View Post
                Hello Gent's, Found this site called East Cost Armory and they sell 1/16 scale 3D accessories for the M1. Have anyone of you ordered from this site before?
                Yes. Be ready to wait a while because they tend to be slow with shipping products. I only order from them when I am not in a hurry.

Comment

Finished my camo net bag made from a plastic grocery bag and used elastic for straps.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now that is a great idea, pity we don't have plastic bags over here anymore

Comment

This site has loads of maps and other stuff to dress up dioramas and tanks. Also used to have a section with boxes, but I can't find it just now. But worth a browse...
                          ARQUIVOS ÚTEIS PARA O MODELISTA Os arquivos aqui contidos servem apenas de referência para modelistas e amantes de simuladores de voo e não devem ser utilizados em aeronaves reais. As imagens são para uso em confecção de dioramas. Todos os arquivos disponibilizados nesta página foram colhidos de fontes na Internet, se você for autor de algum material disponibilizado…
                      Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Working...
                      X