X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Armor Association

Anyone know if Texas Armor Association is sticking with their published schedule and having a meet this weekend?
    I wouldn't mind coming out and watching how an IR battle is done. Have a couple other friends interested in RC tanks that would come as well.

Try their facebook page. I think I contacted them once through there when I had trip possibly planned that direction.
    RC tank parts and accessories I make
    www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Yes we were out there. We will also be out there June the 6th as bomber field will also be holding a large jet event.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudinater View Post
        Yes we were out there. We will also be out there June the 6th as bomber field will also be holding a large jet event.
        Can a couple of us bring our HL tanks or do I need to wait to finish my "Tam-Long" battle tank build? Do we have to join the club to play or can we show up as guests?

Comment

Bring food, and drink and you will be welcome, oh hell it's Texas, just show up and you will still be welcome. Yes you can even run any tanks you bring. :-)

Comment

OK, 10lbs of brisket, ribs, sausage, pickles, onions and jalapenos and a cooler full of Crawford Bock. Got it! What are ya'll gonna eat?

Comment

Working...
            X