Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Videos Worth Watching...

Top 10 Best Modern Main Battle Tanks.

And the heading photo is the Merkava.Hurry up an make one HL, you have a buyer already

Comment

M1A2C Abrams Tank

Comment

Just watched White Tiger. HOLY HEKA!! Only in Russia could you have so many t34 and other tanks (originals by the looks)on one movie. Bit of a weird ending tho.

Comment

Anybody seen this one? Is it worth getting?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVD_T34.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	258382

Comment

Gonna be watching Tankers today so will have to put T34 on the watch list

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
              Anybody seen this one? Is it worth getting?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVD_T34.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	258382
              I watched it on Amazon. Good movie !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cascabel View Post

I watched it on Amazon. Good movie !!
                T-34 The Ultimate Escape

I just watched it on Blu-Ray. If watched in original Russian language it was a fun movie with some fun "Hollywood" tank battle action. Although some of the English translation sub script seemed a little odd. Part way through I switched it to English voice dubbed so I could watch the show instead of reading the script but that made it almost a B movie as the translated voice inflection into English made it a bit lame. The story line was a little bit outlandish but all in all it was a fun movie for the "close quarters" tank action. The best parts were, from what I could tell, they used period accurate vehicles from tanks to aircraft. It had the 3 main elements of a good story "Conflict, Resolution and a Hero". I'd give it an "A" for vehicle accuracy but as a whole I'd give it 3.0-3.5 out of 5 stars.

For those interested in tanks: Recommended
                For those not interested in tanks: ..if don't have anything else to watch. But my wife did sit through and watch the whole thing with me. She does like Action and Sci-fi movies and there must have been just enough drama to keep her interested.

Comment

"The Beast", obstensibly about a lost a lost T-62 in Afghanistan, but portrayed by T-55's. Filmed in the Isreali desert.

"Sahara", the Humphrey Bogart one. About an M3 Lee in the desert during WW2. Check out the painted over markings, big star and turret band.

"Age of Tanks", a 4-part docu-series on Netflix, chronicling development from pre-WW1 through present day. (I also posted this on another thread because of its non-fictional nature.)
                  Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Just finished Age of Tanks last night. It's a pretty interesting documentary.

Comment

Working...
                    X