X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D printed Tank figuires?

Is there somewhere to go to find 3D printed tank figuires for Russian- German and American WW2 tank crews?

I'm interested as well. My son wants one for the 1/16 Heng Long T-90

Comment

I found some on Ebay. It was a set of 4 for around $90.00.

Comment

I tried ebay (russian tank crew) and they wanted some stupid info that I never give out..

Comment

You mean figures or stl files for your own printer? I have bought figures from CG Trader before, and they have some tankers:

I also find some free ones on Thingiverse. Here is a Russian example, but searching for "tank crew" I found some others as well:
          Meine Dioramen statte ich immer mit Figuren aus, um sie natürlicher zu gestalten. Es ist langweilig nur Figuren in Kampfpositionen einzusetzen. Es gibt so viele andere Haltungen die für mich interessanter sind wie, Laufen, Sitzen, Arbeiten, Umherschauen, Ausruhen, Liegen etc. Um selber Figuren zu gestalten, habe ich mich mit 3D-Animationen beschäftigt. Jetzt habe ich die ersten Figuren fertiggestellt. Sie haben den Massstab 1 zu 72. Ich habe jeweils eine Figur mit und ohne Druckerunterstützung hergestellt. Mit meinem SLA-Drucker habe ich die Figuren mit einer Schichthöhe von 0.05 mm gedruckt. Ich werde diesen Figurensatz weiter ergänzen, je nachdem welche Figur ich für meine Dioramen benötige. Außerdem plane ich Figurensätze anderer Nationen zu kreieren. Werden Waffen und Ausrüstungsteile für die Figuren benötigt, dann empfehle ich das "The Stowage Project" von TigerAce1045 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2485741 Update 05.01.2021: I habe 7 neue Figuren hinzugefügt. Datei 04 bis 10. Jede Figur liegt auch als Datei mit fertiger Druckunterstützung vor. Sie kann mit den meisten SLA-Druckern sofort ausgedruckt werden. I always equip my dioramas with figures to make them more natural. It is boring to use only figures in fighting positions. There are so many other postures which are more interesting for me like running, sitting, working, looking around, resting, lying etc.. In order to design figures myself, I worked with 3D animations. Now I have finished the first figures. They have a scale of 1 to 72. I made one figure each with and without printer support. With my SLA-Printer I printed the figures with a layer height of 0.05 mm. I will add more figures to this set, depending on which figure I need for my dioramas. I also plan to create figure sets of other nations. If you need weapons and equipment for the figures, then I recommend the "The Stowage Project" by TigerAce1045. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2485741 Update 05-Jan-2021: I added 7 new figures. File 04 to 10. Each figure is also available as a file with ready-to-print support. It can be printed immediately with most SLA printers.

If you find a figure you like, I'd be glad to print you one and mail it. I have a Form3 resin printer and basically printed everything I need, and the resin has limited life. So....I'm currently printing random things for no reason. Better to print something for a reason.

Comment

My experience with the downloadable models are that they are often either too low in polycount to upscale (the free ones) or needlessly complex and not properly prepared for printing (the paid ones).

I also scowered cgtrader, but really couldn't find much in the form of actual usable tank crews (I mostly looked for WW2 germans). Nothing worth paying 15+ dollars for at least.
            ​​​​​

Comment

This is the only WWII Russian tank crew that I have. I need 1 or 2 more different ones for my other tanks. Does anyone know where to get them? Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0705A.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	349527

Forgebear has this one but it is sold out.

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 10-50-29 Torro Russian Tank Commander Figure 1 16 Scale.png
Views:	326
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	349528

Comment

I know nothing about this subject. At some point I will take on the challenge of painting a figure. Until then I will browse. Came across these.

​​​​​​https://www.yeggi.com/q/1+16+tank+crew/

(I just saw these are CG trader)

Comment

A friend made a few sets of US tank crews (5 in one set).

Name:	XBWZ4538.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	375122

Name:	VRUZE9939.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	375121Click image for larger version

Name:	TDLP1002.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	375120

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
                    This is the only WWII Russian tank crew that I have. I need 1 or 2 more different ones for my other tanks. Does anyone know where to get them? Thank you!

Name:	IMG_0705A.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	349527

Forgebear has this one but it is sold out.

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 10-50-29 Torro Russian Tank Commander Figure 1 16 Scale.png
Views:	326
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	349528
                    Verschiedene Militärfiguren im Maßstab 1/16 ✓bemalt & unbemalt ✓schneller Versand ✓große Auswahl ✓verschiedene Bausätze

Comment

He looks like a comically sad or miserable tanker. Maybe just hung over...

Comment

My friend has just made these three US soldiers for me. A lot of paint works for the next few days :-)

Name:	IMG_7663.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	375327

Name:	IMG_7669.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	375328

Comment

Working...