X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty tank

Firstly, let me say that I did not buy my tank from Motion RC, but from another company in the UK. I have been contacting them with no luck yet.

I guess I am after any thoughts from more experienced users.
    whilst driving, with both the sound and exhaust working, they both suddenly stopped working. In All other respects the tank drives, and works as normal. Gun fires, recoil works, it drives, and the machine gun works, just no exhaust or sound. It is the T72, has the 6.0 board and is a month old. Is there some thing in the board to reset, or any way of returning full operation?

As I say, I have contacted the supplying dealer, with so far no contact from them after a week.

​​​

Originally posted by Meter Rat View Post
    Firstly, let me say that I did not buy my tank from Motion RC, but from another company in the UK. I have been contacting them with no luck yet.

I guess I am after any thoughts from more experienced users.
    whilst driving, with both the sound and exhaust working, they both suddenly stopped working. In All other respects the tank drives, and works as normal. Gun fires, recoil works, it drives, and the machine gun works, just no exhaust or sound. It is the T72, has the 6.0 board and is a month old. Is there some thing in the board to reset, or any way of returning full operation?

As I say, I have contacted the supplying dealer, with so far no contact from them after a week.

​​​
    Open it up and see if anything has come unplugged from the main board. Check all of the plugs to see if any are loose or starting to back out.

Comment

Working...
    X