X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a KV-1 Pro?

I received my KV-1 Pro a couple of weeks ago. I love it. It seems to be very tail heavy however. But it is the only tank I have that has never lost a track. It just keeps truckin. Anyway I just wanted to know if anybody has one.

Originally posted by Olddowl53 View Post
    I received my KV-1 Pro a couple of weeks ago. I love it. It seems to be very tail heavy however. But it is the only tank I have that has never lost a track. It just keeps truckin. Anyway I just wanted to know if anybody has one.
    Yes lots of have them. They are a good all around reliably tank. I converted mine over to a KV34-85 (KV1 with T34-85 turret).

I have a bunch of photo of mine on Instagram @ fsttanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	328D2652-90D5-4627-A1C3-C2A1407523F9.jpeg
Views:	339
Size:	428.5 KB
ID:	261191
    Click image for larger version

Name:	62FCD7AF-FB94-4CC0-BDBB-12CACA50F1CC.jpeg
Views:	348
Size:	453.7 KB
ID:	261190
    Shown below is my Heng Long KV next to a Heng Long T34. Huge by comparison.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	C9D8EA89-9950-45C7-93D6-0D0EF7BC4CA6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	234.9 KB ID:	261187

Comment

I had no idea the KV-1 was that big. Would be nice if Motion had a few photos of all the tanks next to each other so we could get an idea of all their size comparisons, Aros!

Comment

I have 4 Heng Long tanks. The Challenger and Leopard are monsters. The Jagdpanther and KV-1 are approx. the same size. The KV-1 tracks are actually 1.25" longer than the JP. It never gets stuck or looses a track. Both the Leopard and JP have had debris wedge in the runners so bad that I had to take the metal track off to clear. I really thinking about going to the 5/1 gears set and hopping up the motors as well. Rubucon 99 I really like your turret mod to your KV-1. If I get another one I think I might like to do that also.

Comment

Hey Beeg. Here is a pic of my tanks all lined up size wise. I hope this helps. Challenger Upgrade, Leopard Pro, Jagdpather Pro & KV-1 Pro. I like all of them, but the KV-1 seems to be the most robust. It doesn't gets stuck very easy and so far has never thrown a track.

Comment

Working...
          X