X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke unit not working after putting liquid in the exhaust

Hi guys I have a question where does the smoke need to be put in and how many u need to put in cuz my smoke unit won’t work anymore when clicking it on it doesn’t work properly it makes a small pumping sound how do I need to clean it.or do I need to do something else
    i have the tiger 2 henschel the same one as in motionrc’s vid

please help

storm

Did your smoke unit ever work? You mentioned that it won't work "anymore", so this sounds like it could be overfilled already. The pumping sound is normal to hear, as the smoke unit is a small piston driven system

Comment

It work finely but it went empty and my friend told me I need to put the smoke liquid in the exhaust but I think I over flooded it

and my track of the tiger goes sometimes to the side plates and then the tank goes slightly to the left when driving straight forward is there a way to fix it

thx
      storm.

Comment

And I’m little bit new to heng long and their RC vehicles
        its my first tank I ever had but I think so yeah idk what to do next

kind regards
        storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanker2005 View Post
          It work finely but it went empty and my friend told me I need to put the smoke liquid in the exhaust but I think I over flooded it

and my track of the tiger goes sometimes to the side plates and then the tank goes slightly to the left when driving straight forward is there a way to fix it

thx
          storm.
          In the Heng Long manual, not the tank manual, there is a page that tells you how to trim the driving to go straight.

Comment

That’s it not what I have on the picture that tracks is going to hit the side plate

Comment

That’s it not what I have on the picture that tracks is going to hit the side plate
              Sounds like your track may be off center. Look to see how the other track rides on it's sprocket, idler and road wheels and see if it's the same. If not work it into position like the other side.

Comment

The track doesn’t get of the drive wheel the drive wheel completely moves with the tracks along to the side plates I tryed to unscrew it push it back screw it back but it constantly gets back of too the sideplates so not the wheel with tooth’s it’s the wheel that moves but I guess it’s when driving and the wheels to tight and u drive backwards the screw unscrews itself by the force of the wheel. I guess then

Comment

The track doesn’t get of the drive wheel the drive wheel completely moves with the tracks along to the side plates I tryed to unscrew it push it back screw it back but it constantly gets back of too the sideplates so not the wheel with tooth’s it’s the wheel that moves but I guess it’s when driving and the wheels to tight and u drive backwards the screw unscrews itself by the force of the wheel. I guess then
                  I don't have a Tiger so you'll have to wait for someone with a Tiger that knows the exact details. If I understand correctly it's the "Idler" wheel that is unscrewing in reverse. There may be dirt, sand or other grit on the bearing surface that is binding with the screw shaft causing it to unscrew. Try cleaning all surfaces really good and when installing the screw use a very small amount of "blue" thread locker so it's possible to remove again.

Comment

Ok thx but ik quite new to heng long/RC tanks so imma better phone the shop I buyed it send it to them and let them look before I do it and maybe break something and that’s not what I want but thx very much for looking with me I appreciate that.

kind regards
                    storm.

Comment

Working...
                    X