X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HengLong Russian T-34 tanks on Motion RC website

I see Motion has T-34 tanks on their website now but the listed prices are much higher than typical.
    I don't see anything in the description that would indicate they are any different from the rest.
    What gives?
    Steve

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    I see Motion has T-34 tanks on their website now but the listed prices are much higher than typical.
    I don't see anything in the description that would indicate they are any different from the rest.
    What gives?
    Steve
    Yes, they are aware. A lot of the new "Coming-Soon" tanks have a bunch of inaccurate information which I'm assuming will be corrected once they are closer to being available.
    Most likely those are just "place holders" for the new stuff coming..I hope!

Comment

At the least there will be some new tanks in the next order.
      T-34's and the Chinese T-99A tanks as well.
      The Tamiya kits look great but out of my price range right now.
      Steve

Comment

The T34 is one of the most reliable and toughest of the HL 6.0 tanks (Pro version). It is though not worth $900. LOL LOL !!!!!!

If you can get a 6.0 Pro version with metal tracks and metal road wheels for under $350 don’t pass it up. I suspect Motions final price will be around the $300 mark for the Pro.

I just posted a short video on my Instagram @ fsttanks of some goofing around driving in fine soft sand trying to “throw” the tracks and as usual the tough little T34 would have none of it.

Comment

I see the prices have been changed.
          Looks like the Pro T-34 will be $259.00
          Now the wait begins.
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X