X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi charger

hi, can anyone recommend a charger that will charge 3 heng long batteries at the same time. 1 x 1800 li-on and 2 x 2000 ni-cad thanks

Some factors you'll need to consider: almost all contemporary chargers can do any battery type; LiFe, LiIon, Lipo, Nimh, Nicad, etc. Some chargers accept AC or DC input, some have no AC capability and rely on a separate power supply to provide DC. Either way, the amount of current they provide is limited by what goes in. Dual or Quad chargers go up in price accordingly. Not so much in our case, 1800's and 2200's, but for larger batteries there is a trade off, charge 4 at a low rate, or 2 at a higher rate. Also, some dual and most quad chargers require an external power supply.

All of this leads up to my recommendation; get a dual charger at most, it'll be the best "bang for the buck". I use a SkyRC Duo from Motion RC and it has served me well. It's AC/DC, but I use a separate power supply since I sometimes charge 4000mah 6S batteries (one at a time!). I charge two up to medium size batteries all the time.

I think but I can't prove that most chargers on the market today have the same guts but different cases. Buttons and sockets are in the same places brand to brand! Anyway, good luck.
    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

thanks for info

Comment

Working...
      X