X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC tanks

I need some help! I’m new to the tank hobbies but I need some help. I have a Henglong Sherman 1/16 RC tank. It was brought with a stock IR battle system. My question is this, can I convert this system to a Tamyia Battle system using a tamyia receiver. If so do you know where I can find any instructions on how to do this?

Originally posted by ASmith View Post
    I need some help! I’m new to the tank hobbies but I need some help. I have a Henglong Sherman 1/16 RC tank. It was brought with a stock IR battle system. My question is this, can I convert this system to a Tamyia Battle system using a tamyia receiver. If so do you know where I can find any instructions on how to do this?
    Simple answer is no. The Tamiya IR receivers needs more power then the HL system can provide it with. Without the correct power the Tamiya system does not function well.

Thankfully there is a better option then the Tamiya. It is made by LegoDEI. These IR receivers need some minor instal work but function as good and even better then the Tamiya IR receivers and they are a fraction of the price.

Just do a search on here or google and you will find a lot of information about them. LegoDEI IR receivers

Comment

Working...
    X