Roban - World Class Scale Helicopters

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL 1/16 German Leopard 2a6 metal driver, idler, track, suspension, steel gears, etc

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL 1/16 German Leopard 2a6 metal driver, idler, track, suspension, steel gears, etc

The left track is considerably loose compared to the right. The instructions shows track adjustment on idler wheels. The right idler is solid while the left is loose. I have been trying to remove the idler to get to the adjustment to tighten it. The wheel has a small hole in the middle . I have been able to get a small screw driver into it and have apparently loosened it but still getting off still is a problem. I may not know enough to address the proper questions. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Broffermoon View Post
    The left track is considerably loose compared to the right. The instructions shows track adjustment on idler wheels. The right idler is solid while the left is loose. I have been trying to remove the idler to get to the adjustment to tighten it. The wheel has a small hole in the middle . I have been able to get a small screw driver into it and have apparently loosened it but still getting off still is a problem. I may not know enough to address the proper questions. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
    You are on right course of action. You have to remove the idler wheel first in order to gain access to the screw that is used to hold the idler wheel mount/tensioner in place.

Comment

I discovered four small screws on the back of the idler wheel. Removed then and Got IT!! That allowed the idler wheel to separate and access the screw holding it on.
      From there accessed the track adjustment , set it and tightened it down. put the idler half on,screwed it down, remounted the track, checked the tension, and reassembled the idler.. Bingo!! up and running. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X