X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange.......

I had just tried ordering a replacement upper T-34 hull from Toucan, and they responded that it is unavailable, and the tank is no longer in production. Is this bad news because Heng Long is in financial trouble and getting ready to fold, or something far less ominous ? We need to keep an eye on this. just in case......

Originally posted by Cascabel View Post
    I had just tried ordering a replacement upper T-34 hull from Toucan, and they responded that it is unavailable, and the tank is no longer in production. Is this bad news because Heng Long is in financial trouble and getting ready to fold, or something far less ominous ? We need to keep an eye on this. just in case......
    I have had this happen a few times. It was because the old 5.3 version was discontinued but the part would still work on the 6.0 tank. Most likely they had the hull listed in their inventory system as a 5.3 part which of course is technically discontinued because they only make 6.0 tanks now.

Comment

I hope that is all there is to it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

I have had this happen a few times. It was because the old 5.3 version was discontinued but the part would still work on the 6.0 tank. Most likely they had the hull listed in their inventory system as a 5.3 part which of course is technically discontinued because they only make 6.0 tanks now.
        That makes sense, all the replacement upper hulls I've seen have all the electric components, and wiring harness in place.

Comment

Toucan's response to my query about replacement parts coupled with Motion's inability to get new stock from Heng Long for quite a while was the cause of my concern.

Comment

I have had no issues with getting parts from Toucan lately. And I have bought a lot. So I am not seeing a problem.

Comment

Working...
            X