X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening a Pantiger

I am in process of opening the Pantiger. I removed 2 screws in the back and 2 screws in the middle. That is all I could find. I started lifting of the top, whoa, not moving. What am I missing? How does one remove the top off the Heng Long Pantiger? Help.....

I did a search came up empty.

Comment

Usually there are two additional screws under the rear fenders. The Tigers have them, so I'm guessing so does the Pantiger.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Well, my frustration got the best of me. Removed the track assembly on the front of the tank, Wallah!! two more screws. removed the screws and bingo. Did a smoker eptocmy and greased up the gears. Considering mounting a laser in the barrel and hook it up to #1 location. Thanks SoCal
        Stay safe

Comment

By the way, I have watched video after video of real tanks, Panther, Tiger, Sherman, Abrams, Leopard, they don't smoke unless they are starting up or suddenly releasing the throttle. Otherwise, there is no smoke. I have taken the smoke unit out of every tank i have opened. I guess the smoke is a holdover from the days of toys. Not very realistic unless it is coming out the barrel at shooting..

Comment

I don't activate the smoke very often, especially outside as it is wafted away immediately. However, I leave the units in to show spectators. Smoke and Airsoft draws them in every time!
            Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Working...
            X