Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade HL gear box / motors

Hi all,

I would like to consider upgrading one of my HL's tanks to the best gear box and motors available. I am curious to see the difference in quality of driving. I understand The Ultimate Gear Box Edition II is the latest and best available? I also see Mato gear box too that fits the HL King Tiger offered on EB. Please advise me on what to get. Thanks Dai

Originally posted by dai phan View Post
    Hi all,

I would like to consider upgrading one of my HL's tanks to the best gear box and motors available. I am curious to see the difference in quality of driving. I understand The Ultimate Gear Box Edition II is the latest and best available? I also see Mato gear box too that fits the HL King Tiger offered on EB. Please advise me on what to get. Thanks Dai
    Is the gearbox going to be used in your King Tiger? And if so what differences in performance are you wanting to see?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

Is the gearbox going to be used in your King Tiger? And if so what differences in performance are you wanting to see?
      I just want to see what I would get if I put the best gear in there. Yes I plan on my King Tiger. Dai

Comment

The folks at ETO armor, make some beautiful transmission units.

Comment

Working...
        X