X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng long königstiger problem

If I turn on the battery and my tank and don't want to turn it on, nothing.
    And when I hang the battery on the charging cable, it flashes red. Can anyone help me further
    ps. Is the TK 6.0 version and it is already the second battery

Can you run your post through a translator, and repost ? I have lots of experience working on the Heng Long Konigstiger, and I may be able to help.

Comment

Here is a translation:

When I connect the battery to my tank and turn it on, nothing happens. And when I put the battery on the charging cable, it flashes red. Can anyone help me further.
      PS: This is the TK 6.0 version and it is already the second battery.

Comment

If it is flashing red, it usually indicates reversed polarity or a bad charger. If it is your second battery, it is probably not a bad battery.

Comment

Sarius: I would like to help you through the problems you face I am new to r c tanks but not new to electronics and direct electricity. Do you have a way to test your batteries? If not, do you have a friend that has a vehicle that uses those kind of batteries. Before we blame the King Tiger, we need to make sure the batteries are charged or can take a charge. Then we need to connect them to another vehicle to determine if they are operative. Perhaps you may have someone with a charger that can tell you the health of your batteries. Either way, this is where we start. From there we can test the switch. After the switch we go on to other parts. For now, the batteries. Please post what you find and we will got from there.
          Welcome to Hobby Squawk

Comment

Working...
          X