X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading battery for Heng long king tiger

Hi all, new to RC world! I got the hang long king tiger tank a while ago now, I am looking to upgrade my battery for a one which would give my tank a running time between 1hr - 2hrs. Can I have some advice on the best ones that would help my goal! The basic battery I got is a SC200MAH 7.2v and the edition of the tiger is the 2.4GHZ. As you can my be tell, I have not got a clue on the electronics behind it all!!! lol!!
    Thanks in advance
    Alex.

MotionRC sells 3500mah and 7000mah Admiral batteries with a Tamiya plug.
    Assuming your King Tiger is mostly plastic the 3500 gives you about a half hour running time. The 7000 should give about an hour (I haven't ran my 7000 yet). I don't think 2 hours would be possible with a single battery. But just buy two of the 7000 packs and switch them during driving.

Comment

Originally posted by alexrob95 View Post
      Hi all, new to RC world! I got the hang long king tiger tank a while ago now, I am looking to upgrade my battery for a one which would give my tank a running time between 1hr - 2hrs. Can I have some advice on the best ones that would help my goal! The basic battery I got is a SC200MAH 7.2v and the edition of the tiger is the 2.4GHZ. As you can my be tell, I have not got a clue on the electronics behind it all!!! lol!!
      Thanks in advance
      Alex.
      Do you think you will be moving your tank non-stop for that 1-2 hours? Your actual play time will depend on how much of that you do. As Dutchie says, it's easy to swap out batteries.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Hi guys thanks for the reply!! Will have a lot at those batteries! Thanks!

Comment

I have all on my tanks (except the T90/72) the 7000 mAh Admiral. I have yet to recharge. Dai

Comment

Originally posted by dai phan View Post
            I have all on my tanks (except the T90/72) the 7000 mAh Admiral. I have yet to recharge. Dai
            Then you are not driving them enough....shame on you LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

Then you are not driving them enough....shame on you LoL.
              Each tank get 3 minutes of drive time per week. Dai

Comment

Working...
              X