X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decal Trouble

When I got my tank the decals that came with it were not good at all. Somehow I managed to get 2 of them to stick. So now the edges of one of the two I got to stick started to come off randomly! I took the rest of it off but the middle of the decal wanted to say there and now that I’ve taken all of it off there’s a little white smudge! I want to replace it with a decal from my new set but the smudge is in the way. Does anyone know if the smudge will affect how the new decal sticks, and if it does how can I get the smudge off?

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
    When I got my tank the decals that came with it were not good at all. Somehow I managed to get 2 of them to stick. So now the edges of one of the two I got to stick started to come off randomly! I took the rest of it off but the middle of the decal wanted to say there and now that I’ve taken all of it off there’s a little white smudge! I want to replace it with a decal from my new set but the smudge is in the way. Does anyone know if the smudge will affect how the new decal sticks, and if it does how can I get the smudge off?
    Appy some heat from the hair dryer and rub off with your finger. Dai

Comment

Originally posted by dai phan View Post

Appy some heat from the hair dryer and rub off with your finger. Dai
      Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X