X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hen Long T90 track diy repair

Hi again, The track on my T90 has broke again and this time im trying to repair my newly broken track with a old broken spare track, the metal pipe on one end broke off and on the other the holder had broken, I was planning on using pieces of the old spare track the get the newly broken track together. If you have any tips please let me know. Thanks

Originally posted by BB C View Post
    Hi again, The track on my T90 has broke again and this time im trying to repair my newly broken track with a old broken spare track, the metal pipe on one end broke off and on the other the holder had broken, I was planning on using pieces of the old spare track the get the newly broken track together. If you have any tips please let me know. Thanks
    Since there are four different types of tracks, two are HL and two are from others on the market for the T90/72 it would help to know which one you are running?

Comment

The one on the market

Comment

Originally posted by BB C View Post
        The one on the market
        Which brand of the four tracks? It’s kinda important because all are slightly different.

Comment

I does not say in the manual, but its something similar to the TK-MC3938

Comment

So stock HL plastic or metal attacks?

Comment

plastic

Comment

Working...
              X