• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 11 San Diego Tank Battle Day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5910A75E-DEA3-41F1-AF02-6FCFFB7DAF55.jpeg
Views:	354
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	307586 This Sunday is the April San Diego Tank Club’s monthly battle day. I will be there with a few loaner tanks for those wishing to give driving and fighting a tank a try.

If you are interested in RC tanks come on out, the group is friendly and open to new comers with questions.

Word has it there will be “tankers” from the LA Tank Club and even a few from DAK Tank Club (Phoenix AZ club) in attendance.

Hope to see you all there.

I just spoke with the San Diego tank club. The theme is “Heavy Hitters” mean the heavy “classification” or BIG tank is being encouraged. This means Tigers, Panthers, Pershing, KV and any large modern tank Abrams, Leopard and Challenger.

The field brush is growing so tanks that can smash through it will have an advantage.

Comment

It was great meeting everyone at SD Battle Day today. Thanks Rubicon and Rich for letting us use your loaner tanks. Here are some pictures I upload.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ArmorBolt View Post
        It was great meeting everyone at SD Battle Day today. Thanks Rubicon and Rich for letting us use your loaner tanks. Here are some pictures I upload.
        It was nice to meet you hope you enjoyed yourself and will be back out again next month.

Comment

A few photos from Sunday’s battle. I will have some short videos of the battle day up on my Instagram @ fsttanks in the next day or so as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5C9743B2-77BA-4AB8-8873-F742B48889B0.jpeg
Views:	247
Size:	313.9 KB
ID:	308293Click image for larger version

Name:	D4CC5ED3-78DA-4261-8CD5-DFA58ABC9171.jpeg
Views:	218
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	308294Click image for larger version

Name:	60766113-D499-4D45-A352-0762E2014712.jpeg
Views:	198
Size:	318.7 KB
ID:	308295

Comment

I recognize them!
            Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Bob, are those tank obstacles the ones I printed? Similar design anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post
                Bob, are those tank obstacles the ones I printed? Similar design anyway.
                They do look similar, but no. I believe Rich Johnson made them from some angle material. They can really hang up a tank if you're not careful. Check fsttanks on instagram for a running clip of the M3 with your gearing.
                Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Working...
                X