Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng long walker bulldog version 7.0

Hi...
    I have just brought a Heng Long walker bulldog 1/16 tank v 7.00 anf i cannot chamge the sound effects, any suggestion ?
    as the photos show the transmitter reads Fn1 and Fn2 tjus set came with the walker bull dog v7.0
    Regards
    Gary

Originally posted by Gary Madgwick View Post
    Hi...
    I have just brought a Heng Long walker bulldog 1/16 tank v 7.00 anf i cannot chamge the sound effects, any suggestion ?
    as the photos show the transmitter reads Fn1 and Fn2 tjus set came with the walker bull dog v7.0
    Regards
    Gary
    From what I have read, the 7.0 Electronics only have 2 sounds. In order to change, you must hit BOTH buttons at the same time.

I too have a Walker....How do you like yours ?

Comment

Hi...When i hit both of the bottom buttons, the engine cuts out, but when i start up again it gives a different sound, also holding down the volume button and moving the left stick up raises the volume.
      Anything else i should be aware with the version 7.00.
      Regards
      Gary...

Comment

Wow....Looks like Henglong changed more than was led to believe. Good to know. Sorry just discovered your duplicate thread.

Comment

hi,did the walker bulldog serve iv vietnam, I was there and don't recall ever seeing one. thanks in advance for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by phil goldstein View Post
            hi,did the walker bulldog serve iv vietnam, I was there and don't recall ever seeing one. thanks in advance for your reply.
            A quick Google got me to the page below. Seems the ARVN used them.

Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Working...
            X