X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in Pro Heng Long tanks

I'm inquiring to know which Pro versions include the metal raid wheels.

correction. * road

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzdog76 View Post
      I'm inquiring to know which Pro versions include the metal road wheels.
      It may or may not dependent on which "PRO" version. The PROfessional version should have metal road wheels. But the PROmotional version would not. The later does have steel gearbox, metal sprocket, idler wheel, road wheel arm and track.

A set of metal road wheel will set you back as much as $100.

Comment

Whi c h versions come with the recoil barrel?

Comment

Whi c h versions come with the recoil barrel?
          Just read the description of the tanks specs. Not all the pro tanks have barrel recoil and those that do the recoil is laughable and out of timing with the guns sound. Honestly the factory recoil is not worth having it only adds to a “toy like” visual effect not any realism.

Comment

Do these HengLong tanks 6.0 take 2s batteries and do the metal road wheels add any advantage over tanks that don't have it?Thanks for answering my questions I've c asked already.

Comment

Do these HengLong tanks 6.0 take 2s batteries and do the metal road wheels add any advantage over tanks that don't have it?Thanks for answering my questions I've c asked already.
              The tanks use only one battery not two.

The metal wheels have bearing in them the plastic do not. This provides for a longer overall usable life and slightly smoother operation. The added weight of the metal wheels also helps traction. But simply adding weight to tanks with plastic wheels will achieve the same effect on traction at a reduced cost.

The most important things to have on your first tank are metal idler wheels, metal sprockets and metal tracks. With the new 6.0-7.0 tanks the road wheels have much tighter fit then the prior generation of tanks and the need for bearings to improve the fit and function is not as critical.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

The tanks use only one battery not two.
                That's not what 2s means. All heng long tanks use 2s batteries I.E 7.4V

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_19 View Post
                  That's not what 2s means. All heng long tanks use 2s batteries I.E 7.4V
                  2s = 2cell pack =1 complete battery. Also not all HL tanks come with Lipo battery packs some still come with NiMH. You can run a HL tank on any 2-3 cell Lipo or Li-ion battery pack or on NiMh and NiCa batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

2s = 2cell pack =1 complete battery. Also not all HL tanks come with Lipo battery packs some still come with NiMH. You can run a HL tank on any 2-3 cell Lipo or Li-ion battery pack or on NiMh and NiCa batteries.
                    Well that was a long winded way of saying what I said but you do you.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_19 View Post

Well that was a long winded way of saying what I said but you do you.
                      Sometimes it is better to be long winded especially on forums with new people asking questions that have little to no experience.

You were not wrong, just not completely correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X