X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal caps on road wheels come off

How can I attatch the metal caps on the Heng Long road wheels and idler wheels without them coming off and getting lost?Some of them seem lose especialy at the sprocket.

Tiny amount of superglue.
    Or what I did: wrap some hobby tape around them so they are in just a little tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzdog76 View Post
      How can I attatch the metal caps on the Heng Long road wheels and idler wheels without them coming off and getting lost?Some of them seem lose especialy at the sprocket.
      What tank do you have?

Comment

I have the Heng Long King Tiger with metal track,sprocket,ider arms etc.

Comment

I use a silicone adhesive. It's strong, flexible, and won't affect the metal if you need to remove the hubs in the future. I use it on plastic ones too. "A little dab'll do ya" - anybody recognize the reference?
          Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
            I use a silicone adhesive. It's strong, flexible, and won't affect the metal if you need to remove the hubs in the future. I use it on plastic ones too. "A little dab'll do ya" - anybody recognize the reference?
            Brylcreem.

To keep the caps removable, I use a tacky wax that was made for posting notices. Sort of like blue tac but less noticeable, since it is transparent in thin layers.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	837e93a4f62582d292d8b49c1772816b.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	311902

Comment

Working...
              X