X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toucan HL FPV

On Toucan hobby they have FPV versions of all the Henglong tanks. I was wondering about what FPV system is in them what is required as it doesn’t specify any app for it and lastly the quality thanks if anyone has answers!

Originally posted by Masonmac95reallywantsatank View Post
    On Toucan hobby they have FPV versions of all the Henglong tanks. I was wondering about what FPV system is in them what is required as it doesn’t specify any app for it and lastly the quality thanks if anyone has answers!
    HLs FPV is really not worth the extra cost. More gimmick then truly functional.

Comment

Others may have different experiences, but I found it to be unreliable and short ranged. It broadcasts via Bluetooth to an app on a phone. Bandwidth, or whatever it is called, is limited and the picture freezes at random times. Picture quality degraded or locked up at about the 60 foot range, less if there were any obstructions. The plusses are the camera is tiny so not intrusive and when it ran, picture quality was good. Mine died, probably a disconnected wire when I was working on the tank, and there was no way to figure out where it went.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I agree with Bob, it's not the best in range, and does freeze up when I turn my tank

Comment

Thanks for the help I wasn’t sure what to expect if I have extra money maybe I’ll look at it but for now i won’t go with it thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X