X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is going to gulag!!!

Heh, was playing some War Thunder today, and decided to test-drive with a KV-1B for a bit. It's the same up-armoured version of the cheapo Heng Long beastie I got saturday. And I noticed a problem...

"Komrade Engineer, why is exhaust smoke from our glorious engine coming out of the rear light of our proud product of the Motherland?"

First I thought it was an inaccuracy in the game (not uncommon) but after some more research...
    Yeah, someone is going to the gulag...

And I have something to fix when I upgrade this tank. Yay! More tinkering!!

TTFN,
    Rob
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

I have tried to figure out what your talking about but I have no idea what you are eluding to.
    RC tank parts and accessories I make
    www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Well... Heng Long did the exhaust (on my KV-1) here...

And I noticed in-game that it is supposed to be here...
      \

Now, the game could be wrong, so some more research proved it is the two exhausts on the top... The hole my exhaust comes out off is actually the tail light it seems.
      Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Haha now that’s funny. Good catch and making the change will be fun and add that degree of accuracy and realism to your model.
        RC tank parts and accessories I make
        www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

I remember someone talking about this sometime last year. The challenge is to make the connection between the smoker attached to the lower hull and the exhaust ports on the upper hull. I think one proposed solution was to attach the smoker to the upper hull! Not sure if they did it, though.
          Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Working...
          X