Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL Tiger 1 BB shooter problem.

Hi gang.
    The BB shooter has been rather lame lately. Then it stopped shooting but still made the windup noise and pop. So I took it apart and found a BB jammed in the end of the tube with a piece of rubber. The rubber piece must have come from the shooting mechanism but I don't know for sure. Should I bite the bullet and buy another shooter? Sometimes it shoots 2 BBs at the same time and it's really weak. Barely two feet of travel. Anyway to tune it up? Maybe a broken spring? What would you do?
    Thanks in advance.
    Pete.

I forgot to add. Looking on Ebay. All the BB shooters listed don't look like the one I have. Mine has a channel on the side for the gun elevation and yellow wires. All the ones I see do not have the channel.
    . Pete

Comment

Matomart has them. They're in Canada but ship from China so takes about 2-4 weeks. Never had a problem.

matomart,Matomart.com,rc,toys,RC Tanks,RC Helicopters,RC Planes,RC Boats,RC Trucks,Cool RC Toys,RC Tank Accessories,Other Accessories

Steve.

Comment

There is a rubber ring at the base of the barrel. it holds the BB in place until the plunger propels it. Without that rubber seal, the BB won't stay in place and it won't get the push it needs. Worst case scenario if the rubber ring is gone, the BB just dribbles out the barrel.
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I figured the rubber piece had something to do with the BB. Torn up may be the reason it hasn't been shooting so strong. Thank you for the link Steve. The Mato with the barrel recoil looks promising. I wonder if it would fit in a Heng Long turret?
          . Thank you.
          Pete.

Comment

Working...
          X